If you are planning to apply for your Federal Firearms License, you need to make sure you meet all of the FFL requirements before you do. A respected firearms shop in Texas has put together an FFL Requirements kit that walks you through the extensive forms, paperwork, and ever-changing regulations. I'm glad I didn't try to face the ATF on my own. I would have been completely lost.
I've heard from most people that it can take up to 3-4 months to get your licence, but mine came in just about 4 weeks.
They don't offer video instruction on their website but everything is explained in a simple and easy to follow manner.
The Good ..........
* The FFL Requirements process is grueling but the people at FFL Kit are right there to take you by the hand through the entire process. Their email support team is awesome if you happen to encounter any problems in filling out the forms during the process.
* Their kit includes more than just how to fill out the application for your FFL Requirements. They also give you their master wholesaler list so you can begin buying firearms at a huge discount right after away.
* Their FFL Requirements kit gives you a 60 day money back guarantee. This is always really important to me. I will only buy products on the Internet if they come with some kind of guarantee. (Actually, any time you purchase a product through Clickbank, that product is required to give you AT LEAST an 8 Week guarantee on it. Now, if you have contacted the product owner and
you still aren't getting any response from them, you simply need to contact
clickbank at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your clickbank receipt #
and they will refund your money, no questions asked!)
* The FFL Requirements Kit will not do all of the work for you. You will still have to fill out the forms and pay the associated ATF fees. You can't get around this part. The fees come out to just over $300 but you are covered for three years. After that, you only pay the renewal fee for your license which is only $90 for three years.
* You will have some actual "premises" for conducting business or collecting for Curios & Relics. This is the location where the guns will be shipped to or where you will have the guns delivered that you order.
UPDATE: These "premises" CAN be your home!
* I honestly didn't find anything UGLY with
this FFL Requirements kit. Overall, I feel like I got a bargain for all that they offered and feel that I would not have completed the FFL Requirements so quickly and easily without them. (Remember what I said earlier, my Federal Firearms License was approved in about 4 weeks.) I would
definitely recommend ordering the "Ulitimate Kit" since the value of the EZ A&D software far exceeds the $30 up-charge.
With the 60 day money back guarantee and all that the site offers, this is definitely the way to go if you are planning to pursue the FFL requirements and go through the process. If
you order it and feel that you could have done everything on your own, get your money back and you have lost
nothing but a little bit of your time.
I had heard plenty of stories about guys going through the FFL Requirements process only to either be delayed or denied by making some simple mistake. After I found this website run by actual firearms dealers which had all the forms, great support, and detailed instructions, my Federal Firearms License was approved in just over 4 weeks. I decided to create this website to help others. I would love to help you as you go through the application process.
I will be updating this website frequently on the FFL Requirements. If you are interested in staying up to date, sign up to the list below.